Assists students with filling out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA), checking on the
status of an application, (Pending Documents, Verification) applying for Scholarships, Summer Aid
, and providing guidance for a successful application. For further assistance:
Please click on the Financial Aid Assistance Request Form
Check out our latest announcements regarding the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA®) process.
- The new 2020–21 FAFSA form is here! Some states and schools have limited funds, so do not delay! To begin your application, select the “START HERE” button on the FAFSA homepage or download the https://studentaid.gov/ app for iOS and Android.
- The IRS Data Retrieval Tool will be unavailable Sunday, Oct. 6, from 7 a.m. until 5 p.m. Eastern time. During this time, students can still complete and submit a FAFSA form by entering the necessary tax return information manually.
- Customers who are using an Apple device (mobile and/or desktop) may encounter errors on some FAFSA fields if the “smart punctuation” feature is enabled. This feature changes apostrophes and quotation marks to invalid characters that the FAFSA form cannot recognize. Learn about solutions for this error.
- Check out the myStudentAid app for iOS and Android.
- To get the best experience, make sure your browser’s pop-up blocker allows pop-ups from fafsa.ed.gov before logging in to the FAFSA form.